Every time I think of the creativity that went into coming up with this name. It’s right up there with Renesmee. :/
They’re Scandinavians right? In that case, his name shouldn’t even be Mikael Mikaelson. Only his children (maybe only his sons) should carry Mikaelson as their last names. His last name would have been something else or (His father’s first name)-son.
No Scandinavian countries follow that way of naming their children, and haven’t for hundreds of years. Iceland does though!
- kaykayjay reblogged this from christinahendricks and added:
- lettinggotolive reblogged this from christinahendricks
- diaryofanentertainmentjunkie reblogged this from isisgodiva and added:
- diaryofanentertainmentjunkie likes this
- hedgewytch reblogged this from christinahendricks and added:
- petrovaheart likes this
- aaronsjohnson likes this
- christinahendricks reblogged this from isisgodiva and added:
- artemis-golden-arrow likes this
- ambelle reblogged this from isisgodiva and added:
- 08just-an-echo80 likes this
- indeathonly likes this
- indeathonly said: Lmao!!!!
- thegoldennerd likes this
- isisgodiva posted this